LSI's commitment to Environmental, Health and Safety (EH&S) excellence is part of everything we do
– from our third party ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 certified safety and environmental management system (SEMS) to our green product design philosophy to our supplier social responsibility and environmental performance evaluation program. Our approach to EH&S has long been interdisciplinary and comprehensive.
As a leading provider of electronic storage and networking products, LSI continues to design and deliver innovative products to support customer expectations for environmentally responsible products that consume less energy and contain fewer substances of concern. We also continue to foster sustainable practices by increasing the efficiency of our operations and driving pollution prevention. Read our 2009 Corporate Responsibility
Environmental, Health and Safety Policy
– LSI is committed to the protection and preservation of the environment and a safe and healthy workplace. This commitment aligns with our corporate values.
Declarations and Certifications
– LSI maintains declarations and certifications regarding compliance with various social and environmental laws and standards.
– LSI prides itself in the design of environmentally responsible products that consume less energy, contain fewer substances of concern and comply with legal and customer requirements.
– LSI has implemented a multi-site safety and environmental management system to drive EH&S performance.
Supply Chain Resources
– LSI expects its suppliers to meet the highest standards for EH&S performance and social responsibility.