Learn about the LSI RMA process.
LSI offers a Standard Warranty as well as Additional Support Service options for our internal RAID board products.
(For services outside North America, please contact your local LSI representatives.)
The Standard Warranty offers:
• 3-year parts replacement support from date of purchase. EXCLUDING batteries, memory, and cables
• 1-year parts replacement support from date of purchase for batteries, memory and cables
• Part(s) replacement upon authorization by LSI (standard process may take up to 30 days, expedited delivery may be available; see Additional Service Options below)
• Free technical support during regular business hours, Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 9:00pm Eastern Time, USA, excluding holidays
• Free software/firmware updates
Additional Service options available and pricing:
1) Advanced Parts/ Expedited Delivery*
Option a) Next Business Day - $49
Option b) Next Business Day AM delivery - $59
You will need to provide a credit card number, and upon verification of payment, Technical Support will contact you.
Option c) Ground shipping – No Charge
You will need to provide credit card information to ensure the return of defective part.
Availability of services and options may vary depending on local conditions, please check with your local LSI representatives for availability in your location.
*credit card required to pay for all Additional Service options.
For warranty services within the first 30 days of purchase, contact the provider from whom you purchased the product for warranty claims. Beyond this date, you can follow the process as describe below for any warranty and support services you might need. The warranty herein is made to and for the benefit of the original purchaser of this Product and is non-transferable.
To apply for warranty:
• If within 30 days of date of purchase, you should contact the provider from whom you purchased the product.
• If beyond 30 days from date of purchase:
- You will need to provide the product serial number for entitlement validation as well as contact information for troubleshooting and RMA purposes.
- Upon validation of entitlement, LSI will initiate a troubleshooting session with you. If it has been determined that part(s) replacement is required, LSI will provide an authorization number and initiate the returns process through our RMA provider.
- Our RMA provider will provide instructions, including the required ESD packing procedures, for the return of the part(s) to be replaced. Returns are to be at your expense. For standard RMA, replacement parts will be dispatched upon receipt of failed component in proper packaging. This standard RMA process may take up to 30 days. You will be charged for any parts received exhibiting signs of customer - induced damage.
- For customers electing to use Advanced Parts/Expedited Delivery, the service charges (see Pricing) include shipping, packaging and insurance costs. When the replacement part is received, you can return the defective part using the same shipping container (instructions provided with RMA). Parts not returned within fourteen (14) calendar days will be charged to you. Failure to pay the invoice will result in termination of the warranty.
For more details regarding services available and pricing in your country/ region, please contact your local LSI representative.