Highlights include accelerated networking and storage solutions to help operators optimize traffic and bandwidth to improve network performance
MILPITAS, Calif., March 27, 2012 –LSI Corporation (NYSE: LSI) presenters will discuss ways to add intelligence and acceleration to mobile and enterprise networks so operators and datacenter managers can manage the ever-increasing user demand at the 7th Annual Multicore Developers Conference March 27-29 in San Jose, Calif. The company will also have experts on hand to demonstrate and discuss its latest products.
“With growing industry concerns about a looming spectrum crunch, intelligent acceleration is playing a more critical role in enhancing network and application performance and helping operators improve productivity in their networks,” said Noy Kucuk, vice president of marketing, Networking Components Division, LSI. “A backbone of intelligent systems is needed to ensure the highest quality end-user experience as people connect with each other, share and view their data for both business and entertainment on tablets, TVs and smartphones.”
LSI delivers intelligent systems that:
- Accelerate mobile and enterprise networks by adding the ability to identify different types of network traffic and prioritize critical data
- Replace power-hungry components, allowing storage and networking systems to run faster, take less space, consume less power and require less cooling
- Enable service providers to improve customer loyalty and drive revenue growth by offering mobile applications with faster, more predictable performance, better security and more intelligence
At the show, LSI will demonstrate:
- Solutions for managing quality of service in virtualized environments
- Content caching for content-delivery networks using LSI networking and storage solutions
LSI’s speakers at Multicore DevCon include:
- Paulus Pouw, System Application Engineer
Maximizing Multicore Processor Efficiency with Parallel Programming Paradigms
Tues., Mar. 27; 1:10 – 1:55 p.m.
- Sundar Vedantham, Technical Manager
Network Traffic Monitoring With Multicore Processors
Tues., Mar. 27; 2:00 – 2:45 p.m.
- Noy Kucuk, Vice President, Marketing, Networking Components Division
Combatting the Wireless Spectrum Apocalypse of 2013
Wed., Mar. 28; 2:00 – 2:35 p.m.
LSI will be located at booth #1938. For more information on LSI and the company’s products, visit www.lsi.com.
LSI Corporation (NYSE: LSI) designs semiconductors and software that accelerate storage and networking in datacenters and mobile networks. Our technology is the intelligence critical to enhanced application performance, and is applied in solutions created in collaboration with our partners. More information is available at www.lsi.com.
LSI and the LSI & Design logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of LSI Corporation.
All other brand or product names may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.