Kaspersky Lab delivers the world’s most immediate protection against IT security threats including viruses, spyware, crimeware, hackers, phishing and spam. Kaspersky Lab products provide superior detection rates and fast outbreak response for SMBs, large enterprises, and the mobile computing environment. Kaspersky Lab is an international group that employs over 2,300 highly qualified specialists. The company currently works in more than 100 countries across the globe. Over 300 million people worldwide are protected by Kaspersky Lab products and technologies. Kaspersky Lab’s corporate client-base exceeds 200,000 companies located around the globe.
For details please visit www.kaspersky.com.
10/1 1st Volokolamsky Proezd
Moscow, 123060 Russian Federation
Web site: http://www.kaspersky.com/oem
Telephone: +7 495 797 8700
Fax: +7 495 780 3368
Kaspersky SafeStream II: Kaspesky Lab’s SafeStream II is a gateway-level anti-malware product that protects users from the most dangerous and prevalent threats (“in-the-wild” malware) at wire speed. It is effectively used to detect malware in all types of network traffic (web, mail, P2P, IM, etc.) protecting users from the most dangerous malicious samples, server-side malware, web borne malware, drive-by downloads and other types of threats.
Key benefits of Kaspersky SafeStream II:
- Efficient perimeter and gateway level defense against the most dangerous malware and virus outbreaks
- Consistent throughput for any file size due to our unique stream-based scanning approach (full file proxying is not required)
- Unparalleled performance when combined with hardware acceleration solutions
- Recommended for all types of gateways – from small devices for the SMB/SOHO markets to mission-critical appliances for the enterprise and service provider markets
- Seamless integration into any and all platforms – SafeStream II is totally independent from software and hardware architecture