- Available in the following package options:
— 64-pin TQFP (lead-free)
— 48-pin TQFP (lead-free)
— 48-ball VTFSBGA (lead-free)
- Compliant with IEEE® Standard 1394a-2000, IEEE Standard for a High Performance Serial Bus Amendment 1.
- Supports extended BIAS_HANDSHAKE time for enhanced interoperability with camcorders.
- While unpowered and connected to the bus, will not drive TPBIAS on a connected port even if receiving incoming bias voltage on that port.
- Does not require external filter capacitors for PLL.
- Does not require a separate 5 V supply for 5 V link controller interoperability.
- Interoperable across 1394 cable with 1394 physical layers (PHY) using 5 V supplies.
- Interoperable with 1394 link-layer controllers using 5 V supplies.
- 1394a-2000 compliant common mode noise filter on incoming TPBIAS
- Interface to link-layer controller supports Annex J electrical isolation as well as bus-keeper isolation.
- Provides two compliant cable ports at 100 Mbits/s, 200 Mbits/s, and 400 Mbits/s.
- Powerdown features to conserve energy in battery powered applications include the following:
— Device powerdown pin/ball
— Link interface disable using LPS — Inactive ports power down. — Automatic micro-low-power sleep mode during
- Low-power consumption during powerdown or microlow-power sleep mode.
- Supports OHCI requirements.
- Supports arbitrated short bus reset to improve utilization of the bus.
- Compliant and interoperable with IEEE 1394 TA specification.