IEEE® 1394 is widely used for bandwidth-hungry applications such as personal computers, high-definition TV, digital video cameras, direct satellite systems and external hard disk drives.
These single-chip IEEE 1394 interface devices provide multiport connections for 1394 PCI Express and Thunderbolt applications.
IEEE 1394 Interface highlights:
- Single-chip, integrated link and PHY device reduces component count
- Provide up to 3 IEEE 1394b (800Mb/s) or IEEE 1394a (400Mb/s) ports for multiport connections
- Deliver high-performance, pipelined data transfer with sustained performance of 87MByte/s read and 78MByte/s write
- Compliant and interoperable with the IEEE 1394 trade association specification for ease of integration
- Compatible with Windows® 7 for easy development