Businesses of all sizes rely on their IT infrastructure to run critical applications and store and safeguard valuable data. The Syncro™ CS 9286-8e solution, based on shared DAS (direct-attached storage), allows IT administrators to build high-availability (HA) systems from volume servers and JBOD storage.
Based on SAS, Syncro CS uses MegaRAID data protection to deliver business continuity to small and medium businesses (SMB) and remote and branch offices(ROBO) environments at a fraction of the cost of traditional HA solutions.
- Deploy a HA architecture for critical data and applications using off-the-shelf components
- Provide low-latency failover and cache-based data protection for peace of mind
- Realize lower total cost of ownership (TCO) through increased uptime, easier management, and greater data asset utilization
- Increase application performance with resource load balancing that moves applications to underused servers
- Protect critical data with MegaRAID® data protection
- Enables high availability DAS for Linux® ecosystem